FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Sometimes a hug is enough

Sparkle246
Community Member

Just needing some hugs sent my way... too much explaining and I don't really have anyone to talk to right now. Nothing major, just could do with a few hugs.

I'm sending some hugs into the universe!

4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Sparkle,

Welcome to the forums, here you will meet a lot of kind and gentle people, and it's a safe place to talk, vent or as you are sending hugs.

Sparkle I think that's a beautiful gesture from you sending some hugs. I will if that's ok take one for now, as I'm in need of one .

Sparkle, this is your thread now, to use when you want to, Is there anything in particular that has caused you to need hugs and if you want to talk about it? only if you feel like it.

Kindness only..{{{🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗}}}}. Soul hugs for you sparkle. Take when you need one..

Grandy.

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm also in need of some hugs so thankyou sparkle and many hugs right back at you. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI hope you felt them. Goodluck with everything.

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Sparkle,

Thank you for injecting some warmth into the universe.

Appreciate the hugs and giving you some hugs too in return.

Caring thoughts,

Pepper

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sparkle246,

Two things!

1. *hugs*

2. THIS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgxUsUA8QKyveh3M3o6FzFg The website is no longer working but these videos always give me the feels.

It is a YouTube channel of lovely random people hugging the camera so it feels like they're hugging you. It's wonderful.

I hope that your day is better today 🙂