FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

MY DAILY HAPPINESS EXPERIENCE

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

This thread has been inspired by Anny! Thanks for your encouragement.

Each day I am going to try to write down "My Daily Happiness Experience" 

If any of you would like to add your own happy experiences, past or present or any comments, then please do so.

My Daily Happiness Experience today was putting on the sprinkler just for the native birds and then listening to their joyful song and chirping as they refreshed themselves.

Happiness is knowing that no matter how hot and flustered I may be feeling, there is always an escape. I just have to look for it and make the most of the opportunities that come my way. 

From Mrs. Dools

47 Replies 47

Yes, I certainly talk to our cat. The last cat we had used to meow for ages when you talked to her! The one we have now is rather arrogant and generally walks away while you are talking to her. Ha. Ha.

My happiness moment today was becoming the owner of a second hand tent! Yah! I am going to get my husband to help me set it up this weekend in the garden. It will be the beginning of lots of adventures!

Jo1988
Community Member

Mrs Dools

Thanks for checking in and my happiness today believe it or not is my son asking me if I want him to take the rubbish out

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Jo, great to hear from you. It is wonderful that you can be happy and thankful that your son has offered to help you.

When my husband cooks us a meal, I thank him and tell him how much I appreciate it. We all need to know we are appreciated don't you think?

Happiness for me today was laughing with one of my clients while we were having coffee and also having a snooze for an hour before my husband cooked our dinner.

It is wonderful when we can find something each day that brings us a little happiness.

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools

Happiness for me right now is a second hand tent which my husband and I have put up in the back garden.

Last night I slept in the tent, only to have the inflatable mattress go flat on me! My quilt wasn't warm enough either and I woke up cold. When I finally fell asleep again, I had the weirdest dream that a t.v. was on in the tent and the noise from that woke me up! Ha. Ha. How weird can you get!

I love our tent and look forward to many adventures in it.

Cheers for now from Mrs. Dools

Happiness for me yesterday was going for a walk in a National Park with my husband and then having a picnic lunch.

Wishing you all some happiness and joy!

Happiness for me today is realising that even though I play a very small part on this site, my contribution does help some people. So I am thankful for that.

Happiness is knowing that I do have a purpose, that I can feel a sense of self worth and that I am a unique person, and I don't have to be like any one else. I just need to be me!

On the weekend I saw hundreds of dogs at the beach, they all looked so happy and like they were enjoying themselves. All it took was a tennis ball and the freedom of the beach! Why do I make life so complicated at times?

Happiness is finding joy in the little things of life.

Wishing you all some happiness today and a wonderful sense of self worth.

Cheers, from, Mrs. Dools

Happiness for me today is looking forward to having a coffee and chat with one of my clients after my contracted time with her is completed. We have a great chat and a laugh despite our age differences.

This afternoon I am hoping to let the chooks out for a while and I will laugh like usual at their funny antics.

Happiness is taking the time to realise there are many moments in life that can bring us joy!

Hope you find some happiness and joy today. Cheers from Mrs. Dools. I'm of to feed the chooks, fish and canaries before I head off to work.

Yesterday I took one of my clients out to the shops so she could buy some wool to start crocheting a blanket. We then went to the bakery for coffee and toasted raisin bread.

She was so very thankful for this outing. You would have thought I had taken her to Harrods and the Palace, not just down to the local shops.

So my happiness was seeing the pleasure on her face.

From Mrs. Dools

Sami15
Community Member
This is such a beautiful forum! So happy I joined today after all these years. Anxiety/depression can be so isolating but there is obviously a strong community out there. Happiness for me today is enjoying a cup of tea and watching my carefree dog and beautiful world outside 

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Sami,

Welcome to the community here at Beyond Blue. It is wonderful you have decided to be a part of it by sharing your comments.

It brings happiness to me to see the positive words people are able to write even though they are struggling.

I hope you feel comfortable sometime to start up your own post and to continue to join in with others.

Wishing you an enlightening journey finding your own happiness.

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools