FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

MY DAILY HAPPINESS EXPERIENCE

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

This thread has been inspired by Anny! Thanks for your encouragement.

Each day I am going to try to write down "My Daily Happiness Experience" 

If any of you would like to add your own happy experiences, past or present or any comments, then please do so.

My Daily Happiness Experience today was putting on the sprinkler just for the native birds and then listening to their joyful song and chirping as they refreshed themselves.

Happiness is knowing that no matter how hot and flustered I may be feeling, there is always an escape. I just have to look for it and make the most of the opportunities that come my way. 

From Mrs. Dools

47 Replies 47

Jo1988
Community Member
Happiness for me today was watching ny children make fun of how I said something which was quiet funny to watch 

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Jo 1988,

Thanks for rekindling this post! To be honest, I had forgotten all about it! Oh dear!

Happiness for me today was being able to laugh at the antics of sheep running around in a paddock.

From Mrs. Dools

Happiness for me today will be spending time with one of my nieces and sharing a meal with her.

Hope you all find some happiness in your day!

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Anny,

I hope you are able to find a little bit of happiness every day!

Cheers form Mrs. Dools

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Jo1988,

I hope you manage to have many happy moments with your children and also during other occasions as your days pass by.

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools

Happiness for me yesterday was a drive to the beach with my husband. I enjoyed watching the waves, listening o the seagulls, feeling the wind in my hair, spending time with my husband and seeing all the different dogs and the children having a great time.

I hope you can all find your moments of happiness each day.

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools

Happiness is watching the lambs frolicking in the paddock near where we live. Happiness is going for a walk soon after sunrise and watching the countryside and sky change colours.

Happiness is knowing I have the freedom to do these things. We can all go for a walk and find some beauty around us, if we are in a huge city or in the country. If we look hard enough we will find it!

Please feel free to share your happy thoughts! I am sure you have them!

Cheers, from Mrs. Dools

JessF
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Happiness moment for today: I passed a group of three or four magpies, chirping away at me. Before I'd even registered doing it, I'd said "hello" to them out loud. It seemed the thing to do!

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi JessF,

I had a little laugh to myself when I read your post, as I quite often "chat" to the birds I encounter! So my happiness moment is being able to laugh at myself for talking to the birds and other creatures that cross my path!

I have quite a conversation with my chooks! Ha. Ha.

JessF
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Well, I talk to my cat too but doesn't everybody? Ha ha...