FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I Fear that I'm NEVER Going to Live MY Life/Starve In Poverty or Die/TRAGEDY

BabySteps
Community Member

I am 25 Years Old, and I am still trying to pursue my Driver's Licence, AND get my Vehicle, but haven't been able to Drive for Over 9 Months because of Corona Virus - Covid 19, It's a Huge Problem to not have a DRIVER'S LICENCE, And I have a limited use of Public Transit Skills, because I never need to go anywhere, with the Modern Online Shopping and living directly near a Shopping Plaza/Grocery place I have the convenience, I wouldn't need to use Public Transit unless, I absolutely had to for Work, If I were Possibly Suitably Employed
I am wrongly being treated for Schizophrenia, and I have contracted Pre Diabetes Type-2, I've also being perceived wrongly potentially by my GP to have Autism, when I 100% don't have It, I however have Pension, and have saved $16,000 + Thankfully, and I have been able to provide a Smile here and there and something for myself too, I have No Academic Ability to Pursue UNIVERSITY, and I am not Interested In any College Studies, or Mentally Attentively committed, I am not Interested In ANY Practical Hands on Trades/or Apprenticeships, so TAFE Is not for me, Nutrition seems alright, but I don't care entirely enough for It, You can't get Entry Jobs, without Experienced OR Trained Employable Skills, or Further Educational Qualifications, and None of them seem suitable for me, I can only think about RETAIL, and that's Low End Crap, with No Job Security, Work Life Balance/Flexibility and there Just CASUAL Positions, with No Needed Work Benefits, and not enough Abundance of Wealth for Modern Cost's of sustainable Melbourne Living In 2020 I also can't make Friends, because I don't want to Put myself out there, Who would want to be-friend a Turtle Grown Infant, who doesn't Drive at the moment, or have Employment/Sturdy Long Term Employment more so
*I ACTUALLY, think about wanting a Escape from Reality, because without my Independence and suitable Employment, Even If I get my Independence later, without Skills/Experience or Further Study I can't even deem for a Entry Job, and ENTRY JOBS are depleting and plainly SHIT, and I want a Decent Life not Just Survival,
The only Happiness, besides my Pension Savings Is that

(My Brother has advanced a lot better than me)

1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi BabySteps,

We're sorry to hear that you're feeling distressed about the uncertainty of the future. We understand that this is a difficult time and the restrictions have made it so that we will have to postpone achieving some of the goals we might have set for ourselves. Please know that you are not alone in this.

If you feel it might be useful, we'd encourage you to visit our Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service. The website will be regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health during this time. 
You might like to take a look at a webpage developed by Reach Out for people in your stage of life on "Facing uncertainty" - https://au.reachout.com/collections/facing-uncertainty?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=BB_C19&utm_me...

Please feel free to keep us updated with how you're going here on your thread.