FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Best word to describe today

Jane363
Community Member

Warmth

the sunlight is warm on my back;

people here are very warm, accepting and welcoming - far more so than many of my own friends and family - thank you so much, it has helped more than you will realise and has helped lead me to...

and finally, my self-attitude is warm and forgiving which is a huge change from the self hatred I have been pushing onto myself so much recently.

845 Replies 845

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Emotional

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Annoying

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Tired!

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Chaotic

Banksy92
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Cosy and quiet

Not much on for me today, a slow work day so I'm browsing the forums and snuggled up with my heated throw. It's wet, cold and still outside. Which makes for a lovely backdrop while I stay warm inside.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Troubling

I was thinking, "today has been really troubling for me" & remembered this Discussion this evening.

Eagle Ray
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hopeful

I can feel my spirits lifting after a very long period of struggle. Some grief that wouldn’t budge is now easing into less debilitating grief. It’s still there, but something in my heart is starting to heal and I can see more of a future for myself, less crushed by the past. It’s like my spirit is coming back.

Dear mmMeKitty, I hope tomorrow is less troubling. I have troubling days too and try to remember how everything is in flux and things improve again. In my case, the troubling feelings often come before some kind of resolution or calm period. It’s like I’m sorting stuff at a subconscious level that might involve difficult emotions, and then it kind of sorts itself. I hope that happens for you too. Wishing you calming and peaceful thoughts.

Revealing 

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks ER.

tomorrow I expect my word will be 'sweaty' - going out for more exercise! I hope there is nothing else troubling tomorrow. I've made one decision that was troubling me. The other things are still works in progress. I'm coping better now than I used to when my days were troubling, & then some... expressing myself here helps quite a lot.

Hugzies

mmMekitty

Eagle Ray
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes, MK, it’s so therapeutic to express things and share with others, isn’t it. I think my day will be sweaty tomorrow too with gardening activities planned.

Quirky, I hope your day was revealing in a positive sense in that you now know something that you didn’t before that is helpful for you.

Hugzies to everyone 🤗