FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Fight with partner, i have depression n going through tough greif

BabyDepression07
Community Member

I'm 28 years of age

i got into a massive fight with my partner today to the point my son n i almost became homeless cause he either don't care or don't want to accept that i have...

. Anxiety

. Bipolar

. ADHD

.and epilepsy.

To top it all off i just lost my mother a year ago n still going through some tough grieving. I don't know what to do cause it's even affecting my son.

please help.

4 Replies 4

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

Sorry to hear this, you must be devastated.

Has there been any developments?

I'm bipolar among other things, it is so hard not getting the level of understanding you need, however there is a logical answer. If a friend went on a spaceship to orbit earth then returned, no matter how they described the trip, we wouldn't really understand the impact it had. Mental health issues the same. A broken leg? No problem. This is why we gather here together, like birds of a feather...

Not only are people unable to understand us, some aren't capable of showing empathy nor trained to know how to treat us sensitive bipolar sufferers. This alienation leaves us more isolated and they feel they try but have no idea how to cope with us.

To overcome these different roles we often need counselling and I can vouch for the benefits. In emergencies call lifeline or Beyondblue, the number at the bottom of the page.

I finally would like to recommend you google-

Beyondblue relationship strife- the peace pipe

I hope you're OK. 

TonyWK 

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi

tony has given you a supportive reply. 
You have so much to deal with at the moment, grief, a young child, as well as anxiety bipolar adhd and epilepsy.

i have bipolar and maybe adhd tendencies.  
When my children were young my partner though I was lazy and did not understand  I needed understanding and support.

Feel free to post here as much as you like. 

thank you. its grate to know that I'm not alone in this. for most of my life I have felt like I don't belong among everyone else because of my problems i am almost in tears knowing that there are others out there that have the same problems. 

thank you TonyWK.  its grate to know that I'm not alone in this. for most of my life I have felt like I don't belong among everyone else because of my problems i am almost in tears knowing that there are others out there that have the same problems and ill definitely keep u both updated if thing change for better or worse im just glad to know that im NOT ALONE ...