FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Rage

jjac
Community Member
I'm so sick of my work
My personal life.
Everything and I'm just in a foul mood. People laugh and I immediately feel rage.
Shut. Up. It's not funny. Go away. I hate you!
I just want to scream in their face.
No coping strategy handles that.
3 Replies 3

fred2018
Community Member
Hi Jjac , I have been sick of things and felt probably similar to you at different times , I think it could help to see a professional at least then you can pay to say whatever you want in front of them and not be judged etc. All the best

Jmo11
Community Member
I also often have rage and struggle getting frustrated with others. I find it's good to let it out in other ways like singing an angry song really loudly or using a punching bag. If later I realise I have a legitimate argument to make with someone (e.g. someone being disrespectful at work), I take it up with them calmly. It's no good always pushing things down. I hope you find something to help like these things.

Panda70
Community Member
Rage not good. I perpetrate it and it has cost me my wife and my my kids and has ended me up in a fairly low place. It can become habitual. I didn't seem help for it soon enough and it has cost me enormously not to mention the ones I love. I know the cost. Seek help.