FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Don’t know what to do next

Guest_91029745
Community Member

Kindly advise me please I was pass homeless because of many situations but I rebuilt my self back do everything very normal feed my self,  pay my debits but I loss my job didn’t get pay my sick leave since from two weeks my income loss because I stop work because of many billing and harassment problem my work place fair work department also failed to help because I couldn’t find later from doctor because doctor don’t want give later now I can’t pay my rent and miss pay my debits and no money for anything and bills and debits miss pay and jest 2 week remaining to renew my car rego I don’t know what to do. There is many of things pass and current I’m Stuckey facing feel starting enough and tired hopeless helpless because I try to talk with many people before this situation come and after also try to find solutions but I’m failed and every minutes problem keep growing…………

im xmilitry person who living here with protection visa refugee my self I face many things I’m tired 

1 Reply 1

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello and welcome!

Welcome and thankyou for being a part of the forums! You are strong by sharing your situation here.

Im sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply. We are usually pretty quick in responding!

My name is Paul and have been a volunteer here for a long time....I hope you can reply as any problems you are experiencing are no different to my or anyone else's on these forums.

you are not alone 

Paul