FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anyone else feel like they have cement in their brain ?

fred2018
Community Member

I am trying to see the funny side in my current situation and I'm finding it easier to write my thoughts down on the computer then when I'm talking to people face to face , dueto depression on its own and probably the colder weather, my brain feels like cement, brain fog some people call it but this feels more like a cement that makes having the patience to deal with getting a better phone deal an issue hah so I just gave up , I think thats what everyone has do when depressed or just frazzled just give some of your daily goals up because sometimes your brain has maxxed out hah. Anyways I am looking to start a new medication that will hopefully help with the cement until I have a magnetic brain treatment in a few months, I'm not allowed to mention treatments here yes ? Anyways would love to hear from other people who feel like they have cement in their brain , we will hopefully all get back to clarity.

10 Replies 10

Zippywax
Community Member

Yes I call it concrete brain to my doctor I’ve had it for seven months.

its slowly gotten better over time but I feel like I can’t form thoughts or remember anything through the ‘concrete’. It’s a hard heavy dragging sensation on my brain.

As it’s got a little better I’ve described it as my brain thawing out but it still feels like my brain doesn’t move or is stuck hardened like cement

my family thinks I’m nuts whenever I talk about it so I just walk around like that and hope treatment and time will make it go away

i found meditation helps to relax the brain from it