FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Quotes that I like

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I couldn't think of a more creative name for this thread so I kept it simple. I love coming across quotes that make me feel good or make me think about a situation in a different light. I have a "little book of confidence" that I used to carry in my handbag for when i needed it and I have a few other little books with quotes that I reflect on now and then

I thought it would be good to share some and encourage others to do the same.

For starters I have:

If you want to know someone's mind, listen to their words. If you want to know their heart, watch their actions.

People are not addicted to alcohol or drugs, they are addicted to escaping reality.

cmf x

1,017 Replies 1,017

TryAgain
Community Member

“ 'Hope' is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
~Emily Dickinson

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

and still, I rise

-- maya angelou

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

In a world of algorithms, tags, followers, and subscriber counts,

there nothing is more important than human connections.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.
Brené Brown

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. - Desmond Tutu

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Finally, please trust me and know that this awful, overwhelming, terrible way you feel IS NOT FOREVER. It will get better. It always gets better. -- Will Wheaton

(I had to remove one word to ensure it would appear. Otherwise a reminder to ....) 

ree1610
Community Member

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten 

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of success!

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.
-- Laozi

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Outsiders often have an insight that an insider doesn't quite have. - Diane Abbott