FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

CHRISTMAS 2016/NEW YEARS Chillout Lounge

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Everybody! Christmas is the time of year to enjoy & share with family & friends. Some people will spend this time alone & isolated too!

This is a safe place where people can post and say hello, chat or send wishes to others and have a 'Virtual Christmas/New Years'!

Whether you have plans for Christmas/New Years or having a quiet one you can kick back and just enjoy company of others. Its been a long year. Even if you have never posted on Beyond Blue before you are very welcome to come in and sit around our 'Virtual Christmas Tree' and chat 🙂

Just make sure you leave your snow gear/boots in the foyer. Please leave any reindeer or snow dogs outside if you can 😉 Happy Christmas xo

Santa (aka Paul) Ho Ho! 🙂

352 Replies 352

Moon we love you believe it or not. Plus we care about you.

I dont think they do anymore...havent heard that for years....

Im a bit like you Moon....oh my god..I was in bed at 10:30pm New Years Eve...I used to be up at midnight for years like you....I agree with you about figuring out the secret either....thats always eluded me.

Always a bonus to see you Moon 🙂

Morning Kanga 🙂

I had to make a ruling in the Kanga Court in the BBCafe this morning if you need a good laugh

Take good care MrK

May the Santa always be with you

There's nothing wrong with being in bed on New Years Eve at 10.30pm BG.

I hope it was with a good book (or a person who's read one!!)

Just me and no parties in the street for a change YAY!

Bg I think we have upset Moon somehow bro. Oh well so be it.

Hey Captain Kanga 🙂

Me thinks that Moon deep down thinks we are awesome flight officers

Croix will be reminded about Christmas all year long lol

Any New Years reso's Kanga?

My the Santa be with you

Paul

The same one's I have had for 18 years. Not a one

I hear you there Kanga..ditto here....

Im just embracing Bob Hope's thinking "the pursuit of happiness"......Im stubborn Kanga......I will be having some fun getting there 🙂

Great to see the wonderful posts on the other thread too!!

Woof!

Hey Paul;

I hope you don't mind, but could I use your thread to promote my new one in Welcome and Orientation called 'A Friendship Hub'? I know this isn't the norm, but I feel there's some need for posters and read-only members to firstly read, and hopefully post their thoughts.

Big thankyou in advance co-offender, oh sorry, that's co-champ. lol

Big hugs...Sara xoxo