FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

The Resilience Project- Anxiety and/or Depression

SapereAude
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi all,

I’m thinking of you all I am hoping you are finding methods to help with your anxiety, depression and any other issues you may be facing in life.

Has anyone had any experience with “The Resilience Project?” Whether as a professional, teacher, parent student or another interested person?
I would love to hear some feedback on whether this helps with anxiety.

Thanks, be kind and take care. 🙂

6 Replies 6

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi SapereAude,

Thank you for your post - I'm sorry that you haven't had a reply as yet! Unfortunately it seems to have gone down the rabbit hole, so I'm going to bump this one up.

Unfortunately - no. I did have a look at the website though which I think you are referring to; what are the things you are hoping to find? People who have read the book, used the app, used the journals, gone to events?

rt

Hi romantic thi3f

Thanks for the reply. Interested to see whether what they offer through their talks / school programs etc has made a difference towards preventing or treating anxiety and/or depression / other hardship.

cheers

Deckt
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi SapereAude,

I love your user name! I'm not familiar with the Resilience Project, but will give it some attention. Please keep checking in, and I'm interested in discussing it further. 🙂

Dt.

CoraC
Community Member
I went to a presentation and it was quite interesting. One of the things I took from it was the idea of gratitude and being grateful for the things that we have. They talk about happiness being based on three things - gratitude, empathy and mindfulness.

Catie 08
Community Member
Work recently had an online presentation from them but I wasn't at work the day they held it so I missed out. I'm keen to learn more though 😊

Catie 08
Community Member
I was able to attend this presentation today and it was great. I esspecially like the idea of explaining why you feel the way you feel. That can be a very helpful tool