FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

mental health

loulou89
Community Member

Hi I was have problems with mental health like anxiety  tired depressed no happy.. all this happened from one thing I was had a bacteria in stomach Called Helicobacter pylori long time it make all problems for body after I take medicine I feel very gd no mental health problems so if u want feel happy don’t share anything from any one and if u have married every couple months check ur stomach 

2 Replies 2

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hello and welcome.

Firstly ... Sorry that it has been a while for you to get a reply.

It sounds like you've been through a really difficult time with your mental health, and I'm glad to hear you were able to identify the problem that was contributing to your struggles.

And if you wanted to talk I'm listening.

CountingCrows1
Community Member

I am so sorry you are feeling unwell and it is affecting your mental health. Please try to rest and also do some things that clear your mind, such as going for a walk in fresh air and reaching out to friends.

Also probiotics can help with mental health. You might like to try the Blackmores brand and ask the pharmacist for the best every day probiotic. It really helped me. I also went to get a blood test and the doctor discovered that my vitamin D and Iron was very low. Now that I have improved the probiotics, D and Iron, I feel a lot better. Maybe try to have a blood test and see if there are some deficiencies.