FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Announcement Icon
You can win one of three $200 gift cards. Complete our survey by 5pm, 30 June 2024 AEST to enter the draw. Your response will be anonymous so you can't be identified.

Everything seems wrong with me

XmoonstruckX23
Community Member

Hi, this is my first time ever doing something like this. Lately, I have been struggling with what emotion I'm supposed to feel. I cry without knowing why I'm crying or breaking down. I get anxiety tics, I've been getting some really bad intrusive thoughts and I don't feel normal. Lately I just space out for long periods of time not thinking about anything, just a blank stare on my face.

1 Reply 1

TLD1968
Community Member

Hi,

Please know you have connected with me. Put your feet to the floor , I am here and very real.

Let me share a piece of information once shared with me.

Like a goose bump that appears on your skin when you are cold , your body is closing to support your coldness and keeping the warmth in. 

When you are feeling overwhelmed and your heart , soul and mind is struggling your body will also close down and disengage to support you. I hope this makes sense too you. I have felt this before , your body is putting up a protective shield and removing you for a while until it is ready to face life again.

I would really like it if you would continue to talk with me.