FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Scared to go to class :(

Natalia124
Community Member
Yesterday my teacher embarrassed me in front of everyone only because I put rubbish in the bin and he yelled at me and the student laughed and my social anxiety levels were high and almost cried and I was so shaky and now I don't think I could go to his again because he might embarrass me again I don't know what to do help?!
3 Replies 3

Hello Natalia124

Welcome to the forums and thankyou for posting too!

I am sorry that your teacher lost his temper and decided to yell at you...not good. If you wish can you tell me why he was annoyed by you putting rubbish in the bin? The other class member said you have social anxiety levels...that would have been awful in front of the class.

If you could give us any more info we can try to help you...I have had social anxiety for a long time and the last thing I need is someone to say it in front of the people I know...

Here for you Natalia

Paul

Dear Natalie,

I am so sorry that happened to you. I can send you a hug, if that is any help. Are you able to chat with your school counselor, maybe they could talk to that teacher. And I would have been embarrassed too.

Love

Shelley xx

See I don't know why he yelled at me I guess he just hates me 😞