FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I really don't want to go on my camp which is 1month long

noobeeeeee
Community Member

So i have to go to a camp later this year for a whole month with my really annoying grade. It is compulsory but i really dont want to go. The reasons i dont want to go include: I hate being surrounded by heaps of people, my grade is really annoying and i have anger issues which can be affected, i personally have other commitments on at the same time, i dont want people to know that i have medical problems, i also have really bad anxiety. My parents are saying i have to go and since the camp is compulsory i dont know how to get out of it

1 Reply 1

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

I am sorry you are feeling this way. For context - is this a school camp or a camp that your parents are sending you to because of your poor grades? I know it must seem unfair, but maybe there is a reason this is happening that could benefit you. Do you think it could help improve your grades? Would it be worth it? Is there a counsellor at this camp to help you through your anxiety? These are all important factors. Can you talk to your parents about raising your grade another way? Or the school?

I hope you find a solution,

Jaz xx