FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Unable to login - Samsung

Girl_Anachronism
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi all, 

Obviously I managed to login, but I wanted to report it in case it is a problem with the site, or one that someone else is having.

I am unsure if there was an update but I never used to see the video at the top of the screen. Upon trying to login today, the video reappeared and when trying to login, I would get to 90% loading , start to see the depression forum home screen then once entirely loaded, it would reset to being not logged in with the video at the top, the depression forum below, but NOT logged in.  I tried to go to another forum or thread to the same result. 

This is using  my Samsung tablet,with the default android browser. I tried to login using Chrome and had no problems.

I will use chrome from now on, but just a heads up there might be an issue. If you are having the same problem with similar hardware, try switching browsers. 

Keep up the good work.

GA

2 Replies 2

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear GA, the site was down yesterday and I use firefox, and sometimes I run my anti virus software.

I know it can be a pain, but try again. L Geoff. x

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi GA, I ran this past our tech people and they suggested it may be a caching issue with your Android browser. Clearing the cache may resolve this for you.