FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Thank you for your Hope

Suzbj
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I find that I am doing much better since being directed to this form by Christopher Banks. Thank you Christopher! I feel this forum helps me to stay more centred and less liable to be caught up in withdrawal, my thoughts... that then become potentially dark and even delusional thoughts. You, BB and staff, and all the people that post on this forum, give me hope! Thank you
6 Replies 6

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi Suzbj

That's a great post and it's a tremendous help to a lot of people ... and I agree fully with what you've expressed.

Neil

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Susan, thanks very much, it's appreciated.  Apologies again about the tech issues you've been experiencing.

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Susan

Glad to read you are doing better.  I agree with you that BB do an amazing job always giving support, advice and hope.

Thanks BB

Take care Susan

Jo xx

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Susan, you had a really tough day yesterday, but now hopefully you are feeling better today.

I know that with depression we can have a good day but then come crashing down again, these are the prerequisites with depression.

Take care. L Geoff. x

Suzbj
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Thanks Geoff, Jo and Christopher, 

It was a tough night and I appreciate all of you being there. Much appreciated and feeling much better. Cheers Suz xx

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Suz

I'm glad to read you're feeling much better.  

Take care

Jo xx