FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Nice to meet you.

Novaa
Community Member

Hello there, I'm Nova. You'll be seeing me in the forum's often, I decided to make an account because I'm worried my friend will eventually get tired and annoyed with me by talking about my problems a lot.

I won't talk about them here since I'm introducing myself, I hope we can all get along. Thank you. 😄

2 Replies 2

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Novak,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums...

Its also very nice to meet you and we are so pleased that you have made your first post..which can be very hard..so well done..

When you feel up to it, you are very welcome to share as much or as little of your story as you want to...

We are all here for you and we hope that we can support you through the rough patches that life seems to bring to us...

One thing for sure is we won’t get annoyed by you reaching out to us...and will never judge you or anyone else here..

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums..and getting to know you...in an anonymous way..

My kind and caring thoughts dear Novaa..

Grandy..

missep123
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Novaa!

A very warm welcome to the forums.

We won't get tired of whatever you would like to talk about. This is the beauty of anonymous forums, there are a lot of supportive people on here with different lived experiences.

I hope that you feel comfortable and supported here!