FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Introducing myself.

FlyingWhale79
Community Member

Hi, I'm John and 31 years of age. Had several mistakes in the past and always thinking of them right now. 

I really want to move on from this. I haven't been reaching out to anyone but I think now is the right time.

I have voices in my head that drags me down everyday since they appeared. I listen to music but it feels like the voices don't like the music I am listening to. They can be mean to me most of the time. They always telling me to become a priest. That thing dreads me the most. I am writing so I can have a different perspective on this. If anyone is suffering like me please reach out.

Thanks, 

John.

1 Reply 1

indigo22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi John,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry you feel so low at the moment, it is really difficult dealing with mental health issues without some help. Have you discussed this with your GP at all? Are you getting some help from counselling?

You are still young and we all make mistakes when we are young, those mistakes can be something we learn from, they are not meant to define the rest of our lives. There is help available and you owe it to yourself to take the steps to begin the journey to getting well.

I am happy to continue this conversation if you are comfortable doing so.

Please take care,

indigo