FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello all. I'm a newbie

iBme
Community Member

This is my first is it to the forums I'm hoping that I have put it in the right place to start myself off.

I'm hoping to find a way to express or cope better in these days of darkness that I am living in.

I hope I have put this in the right place with first message but if I haven't could somebody please some let me know so I don't talk out of turn somewhere that's all

4 Replies 4

tranzcrybe
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi uBu (;))

No problems starting anywhere, and here is as good a place as any.

Sometimes the thread will be moved to a new section based on content relevance or you can start a new one if you think that works.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear iBme,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums….

I am so sorry, your days are darkness….Do you know if something happened recently to set of those dark days?….

We are here for you if you feel to talk some more….

Its okay where your post is right now, the mods will place it in the correct area if they need to….it’s really hard writing out and knowing where to post your first post..you done good 😊.

Kind thoughts Dear iBme,

Grandy..

indigo22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi iBme,

Welcome and thank you for reaching out, you have posted in the perfect place for your first post.

I am sorry to hear you are going through a dark time at present but I hope your time on the forums will be helpful for you in getting though it.

It can be a bit confusing at first, but you will get to know where to post with time. I would suggest perhaps reading a few posts in each of the forum categories eg. Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, etc. and that will give you a good idea of how and where the discussions fit. It is a very kind and non judgemental community so if you are ever unsure, just post where you think is the most appropriate place for content of your post.

We are here for you, you are not alone.

Take care,

indigo22

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

iBme,

Of course, you've come to the right place. I'll echo the welcomes from our other forum members and extend my own.

Are there any specific topics or areas of your life that you'd like to start with? I know that you've mentioned living in a kind of darkness, what does this look like for you? Is it more anxiety, or maybe depression?

SB