FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Healthy appetite

Allyl
Community Member
I wanted to share the minor details of diagnosis , mental health can be daunting at the best of times so I wanted to share that I have bipolar with psychosis. It is hard from time to time to maintain focus but I have found faith in a system that helps and never judges a big part of recovery. So in saying this I am in fact saying that having a faith in as many systems is very functional.
3 Replies 3

Jackson85
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Great point Ally!

Thanks for sharing your story and your thoughts about how we can recover better with non-judgmental support. I totally agree that if we can be kind, and non-judgmental, and empathetic, we all have a better chance of improving our well-being and finding more happiness.

Have a great day 🙂

Jackson85

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to the forum, to Allyl.

Thanks for sharing your story. I too have bipolar and I agree having people around who are supportive and nonjudgmental really helps.

I am glad that you have found something that helps your recovery.

There is a thread called This bipolar Life that is has friendly and supportive people if you want to have a look.

Feel free to post here as much as you like.

Quirky

PamelaR
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Allyl and warm welcome

It isn't easy living with mental health conditions, and when you find someone or something (even the system) that helps, it's so so good! Awesome Allyl and thanks for sharing your good story.

Kind regards

PamelaR