FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Unsure77
Community Member

Hi

i recently walked out on my bi polar fiancé as it got abusive and nasty. I wish I had read Tony's post about the cuppa before doing so, I'm not a confrontational person at all, the is sure I cheated on her which I didn't as she contacted the person and was told the same thing, but still didn't believe either us. She told me she loved me and things would change every time I went back but never did. The last time I went back she hit me again so I walked. It's been nearly three weeks now I haven't heard from her. Her family hate me as they all think I cheated on her, she has told them I am a compulsive liar. I love and miss her so much.

have I made the right decision by leaving, not that I think I will ever see or hear from her again. She is all I have thought about since I left.

259 Replies 259

I rode motorbikes years ago loved it. It's very liberating. I do miss it and it will open up doors for other friends potentially.

Bak in the day I always liked the 2 stroke rippers, like the kawakisaki ninja's or the cbr hondas or the yamaha rz 250 I vaguely recall. Dad had me on the back of the rz250 going down a hill, told me later we got up to 175 kmph. oops, i never drive that fast.

They were fast bikes I was getting around on a 600 ninja for a while I loved it, bit over powered for the l's I had but it was great.

I've had my days of going fast, am quite content to putter along at appropriate speeds. Still feels nice to lean into corners on my bicycle even at 15 kmph. Same kinda feeling, following that line.

Great to hear about communication with customers, business needs cash flow more than anything else.

I'm more interested in the cruise side of things with my mate fast isn't nessacery I have nowhere to be.

yeah cash flow is important, I'm going to go out work today I have nothing else to do try keep my mind active

Morning dng

i keep getting this gut feeling that she is going to reach out to me to see me again. Maybe it will be to say I want that two way street or it will be to say you have killed me and hurt me.

or see what you have up .

i don't know why but that feeling generally isn't wrong.

Hi dng

i was just reading the thread on my bi polar partner, gas lighting from Jupiter. Wow that sounds exactly like what it was like for me apart from the time and I couldn't have a phone without it being on speaker. Also she didn't trust me because of what happened.

good Midday to u77.

How's the day going mate? Great to see you relating with another thread.

What's your goals today?

I went to go to work do do a fallen tree but when I got there the tree was bigger than the Realestate allow for money wise so it needs approval. Just been speaking to my mate about bikes, him and his son are going to find me a good one. Mid life crisis to a degree but also need to get my head out of the space it is in.

My kids are coming over for dinner tonight, I look forward to seeing them. I'm having a bad day emotionally.

Hi U77. I am having a bad day emotionally too. Suffering emotional abuse from inconsiderate people.

You enjoy that time with your kids, you worked smart/hard to keep that right!