FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Why do I feel like this

Guest_45363671
Community Member

I don’t get it why do I feel this way, I just want to feel loved and appreciated again, I have no one but myself it feels like. My parents don’t care they rather let me do it then help me, I don’t want to put my love through this bc it’ll hurt him as much as it hurts me and I can’t see him do that to himself, I just hate life I hate how much control my family have over me 

2 Replies 2

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welocme

That seems a horrible place to be in. I hope you feel better soon and sometimes these feelings come and go like waves. During the tough times we have to wait until we have good days and that means we have to remind ourselves that a good day isnt far away.

Can you include how old you are? at school or working? your interests, hobbies, sports etc and do you have family nearby, friends? Is it a boyfriend you are concerned about.

This forum is anonymous so feel free to reply. Thankyou and I hope you are ok.

TonyWK

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hello and welcome.

I'm so sorry you are going through such a difficult time with feeling unloved, unappreciated, and lacking support from your family. Please know that you have value, and that there are people and resources available to help, even if it doesn't feel that way right now. You matter.

I wonder if there is anyone that you might feel comfortable talking to about this? A friend? Or perhaps your GP?

You don't have to go through this alone. And we are also listening to you tell your story here...