FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Selfharm

Fezzeh
Community Member

I dont know, ever since this month everything has been going downhill. I currently got broken up with and that made my mental health go downhill. My one year of being clean all gone to waste because of them. I tried everything but nothing helped or worked its annoying and getting worsted

5 Replies 5

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time at the moment. Experiencing a breakup can be incredibly challenging, let alone when it also takes a toll on your mental health.

It's understandable that you feel frustrated and discouraged right now. I don't know what happened. And you do not have to tell me that here. But it does not define your journey or your worth. Take some time to prioritize self-care and reach out to a supportive friend or family member.

Things can get better with time. If you want to talk about anything or what happened... I am listening. 

(I just hope you might get something from this reply)

Fezzeh
Community Member

Thank you. I needed that when everything has been going down hill. No one has been listening to me since everything, most of my friends are from my ex and now they're slowly going away but thank you so much.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

That is sad to hear no-one is listening to you. You have a story to tell and that is important. Do you want to share with me a little about yourself? Perhaps things you like to do?  Or what you are passionate about?

Fezzeh
Community Member

Of course! I have a reading and learning disability called dyslexia. Its hard for me with dyslexia and studying can be a hard for mem. I love reading but everything gets in the way + dyslexia which is a hard task. I usually have to stare at a word for awhile to understand it and use many spelling apps to help me;. My parents are divorced so i dont have two parents in a single household which is hard for me. I always have to go to my dads to stay with him. I always been passionate about writing even with my dyslexia. I try alot to get my spelling better and its improved over the years. I want to be a author and remind everyone no matter what you have nothing can stop you from doing what you want to do. It will be a dream of mine to help younger and older people because they matter alot in my heart even if we are strangers.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

On writing and becoming an author... there are plenty of people who became authors including F. Scott Fitzgerald, Agatha Christie, and Richard Ford. There are others so if this is what you want to do ... When I was looking for other examples, I also found web pages that provided hints and tricks to make it easier for yourself.  Lastly, Agatha Christie is said to have dictated her stories to someone who would write it out. If you look up the stories on the authors mentioned you might find out there are were people like you, and had a passion for writing.