FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

My life

marc25
Community Member

I’m so sad, lonely and feels giving up. Why this keep happening to me? I don’t have friends and I don’t have nothing. Please anyone explain why I have such a terrible life.

4 Replies 4

r3410
Community Member

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing that. Have you considered joining a youth group? Or perhaps an online group that shares similar interests to you? May help you connect and feel a little less lonely. I hope you feel better ❤️

marc25
Community Member

It’s hard to me to join to anything because I’m shy, and with my ugly attitude it won’t help either. But I want someone with good intention, and give me a hug just to ease the pain

rubytiger
Community Member

I'm going through the EXACT same thing..

I'm sorry that your going through it too.

JHT
Community Member

Look i've felt like that before, being shy but if I can give some advice.  However you go about building more confidence or whatever you call it just a odd little hint.   Unsure if you've ever ordered a Sub at Subway? 

This is a great way to build confidence, every time you do it, you talk a bit back and forth with who is preparing your meal and you get some interaction with a new person every time, and it just helps you feel better.   Later on you can make a compliment on how cool so and so is etc.   I know this sounds so random to say, but just one little odd thing of so many things that randomly has helped me with shyness and anxiety over time .