FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Groundhog day

Supermum
Community Member

It’s been a while …. Not because I am healed or fixed but because I felt there wasn’t any point in trying . Do I feel like there’s point now ? I dont know . God I feel empty , lost , alone and it feels like this emptiness and tiredness will never end . Invasive thoughts , anger , resentment… this isn’t the lianne I remember we whom I liked .

3 Replies 3

Sophie_M
Hi  Supermum,

We are so sorry to hear you are feeling this way, the community will be here to listen and chat with you. Thank you for being part of our forums, it takes a lot of courage and strength to reach out for support and we are so glad that you have done so. You can reach out to Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline 13 11 14 for some further support. We have sent you a private email so that we can support you further.

I dare not call lifeline etc as I don’t want them sending anyone to my home

Hi  Supermum,

Please feel free to reach out through a chat service if you feel more comfortable with this. Suicide Call Back Service offers 24 hour online counselling.

In the event that you are feeling like hurting yourself, it is important that you take immediate steps to keep yourself safe. You can do this by:

• Speaking to your doctor or psychologist (if you have one) if he or she is available right now

• If, however, you feel unable to keep yourself safe this is an emergency and you need to call 000 (triple zero).