FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Menopause

Frangepani
Community Member
Hi Everyone hope all is well. Im reaching out because im very interested to know how women cope with severe menopause symptoms I extremely struggling and I literally can not go outside in this extreme heat because it makes me very unwell I also believe I am prone to heatstroke. I look forward to hearing your feedback thankyou.
3 Replies 3

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Frangepani,

I think menopause is different for every women...

I had no symptoms at all and was very lucky, my friend had lots of trouble, with hot flushes, feeling unwell, and like you started to feel the heat so much that it did make her sick..

I think and would like to suggest, if it’s possible to let your Dr know how menopause is effecting you so badly...maybe they could offer you something that can ease these symptoms you are going through....

I am sure others will pop in to chat with you about their experiences with menopause...

Take care Frangepani, and look after you..

Grandy..

HappyHelper88
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Frangepani Thankyou for your post and welcome,

Im so sorry for what your experiencing I have heard from others that the heat triggers this I also look forward
to seeing what others suggest

so amazed this thread is burning out, that is a menopause pun!

So long far well the sisterhood, I really thought this would be running red hot!