FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

JUICING for mental health

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi all πŸ‘‹

I've recently bought a juicer and have been making fruit/veg juices and have noticed it making a difference to my mental health. I'm clearer, more energized and I just know I'm giving my body many health benefits by drinking pure extracted fruits and vegetables. I thought I'd start this thread for us juicers or wannabe juicers to share juicing recipes. It's become my new "thing".
πŸŽπŸπŸπŸ‰πŸŠπŸ‘πŸ“πŸ’πŸŒπŸ₯πŸ πŸ₯•πŸ₯’πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¦
131 Replies 131

Day 5

Juiced carrot, celery, apple, baby spinach, mandarine and cabbage. Made about 1 litre

My ultimate goal is to make it to 30 days.But smaller goal is a daily one. "Drink juice today" too overwhelming otherwise I think. I have noticed my head is becoming less foggy. And a bit more desire for healthy plant foods rather then junk. 

That sounds yummy Shell. It would be fun experimenting with different combinations. There’s something that just feels extra nutritious about freshly squeezed juices. I don’t have a juicer but it seems like a great way to get a condensed nutrient hit. It’s great you are feeling the benefits.