FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I have nobody to talk to

guest75
Community Member

Everything in my life is abslutely falling apart

My relationship with Katy is over (not to mention the one with Tara, the one that lasted 11.5 years and apparently meant nothing to her)

Im about to be unemployed, my current role finishes next week.  I have had a few calls so far about stuff i have applied for but everything seems to be, they want to interview 2 people and you were 3rd...I've heard that now 3 times in the last few weeks, including just a minute ago

Im currently living with my mother and sister since Tara is the house i worked my *** off to buy, and they are going overseas in 2 weeks and had organised a house sitter to stay there before they knew i would be coming back (when i was at Katys house), so now my only option is to stay with my dad for those 2 weeks...I havent even asked him yet coz i dont want to stay there, i feel uncomfortable there

I was hoping I would have a new job lined up and not have to go there but that is looking less and less likely...I was hoping to have a new job lined up so i could get my own place and start trying to rebuild my life...I have the money sitting there saved but dont know where i will be working so not sure where to get a place at

The only good thing in my life at the moment is seeing my kids..thats it

And i have nobody to talk to...My mum doesnt understand depression or what im going thru...my psych gave her some stuff to read when i first started seeing her but she still doesnt get it...my sister is no better...Im only seeing my psych once a month now and saw her last week...The only person Ive ever felt comfortable talking to is Tara....Even katy didnt know what was going on with me coz i didnt tell her much....I just want someone to talk to who will understand, who will care

Oh crap i better finish this up now coz im at work and i can feel im about to start crying

Matty

10 Replies 10

Mares73
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Matty it seems a while since you've posted & I was thinking of you this morning & wondering how your going? I'm guessing your contracts up by now so are you in the midst of applying for jobs? And what's your current living arrangements? Did you ever hear back from Katy or is that we'll & truly in the past? I often wonder how your going so it would be great to hear from you when you feel up to it. Lve Mares xx