FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Good day for Codependants

Jay_C
Community Member
I just want to say, today was a really good day for me.
I had a feeling i was watched over when i seen that it was windy and cloudy this morning. I cant stand the heat.
I had a centrelink reassessment interview, she was very friendly and understanding. It made me feel valued as opposed to a codependant adult child of narcissism. She validated some of thoughts and i felt like i was moving forward. There are good ppl in this world when you step out of your comfort zone/the narcissists environment.

Even though i had a good feeling about today, i still took a drink right before the interview just incase. Which put a dent in my money to eat for the week.

What happened later im still coming to terms with.. I met 2 ppl down the street, one which Ive seen now and then. He was friendly and introduced himself, the other one i had a friendly talk with and he handed out $100 to split between us... like wth? He walked off and i feel like i lost genuine person to be friends with and want to pay back
13 Replies 13

Jay_C
Community Member
Also there was construction going on near there, but they didn't seem to be apart of it

Jay_C
Community Member
Okay, maybe the lights were lasers for the construction going on. And the other guy was just talking bs cause i was talking about centrelink and cigarette butts. Omg, i work myself up so badly with this. What is this? trust issues and paranoia?

Hi JayC, we can see from your series of posts above that you've been quite anxious overnight.  There are far fewer people posting on the forums after midnight, so you are less likely to get replies here if you're needing to speak to someone immediately.  Because the forums are moderated, they're also not really suited for having a real time communication back and forth - we'd recommend that if you're feeling this way to call our support service on 1300 22 4636 which is staffed by professional counsellors around the clock.  Hopefully you're feeling a little better this morning, please let us know how you're going.

Jay_C
Community Member
Yes im feeling better now, thank you.