FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Girlfriend leaving me after 2 years

Harry_harry
Community Member
Long story short the love of my life just one day didn't come home and tells me she can't be in a relationship anymore and that she still loves me. She left me because I was possessive and needy at times but refused to give me a second chance. Anyway I annoyed her to the point where she literally wants nothing to do with me, this is the person who we had both our life's planned out together. Our kids names already picked & so many plans. She said she just can't be in a relationship anymore. It's been 3 months and she has me blocked on everything and pretty much hates me. I've never felt so low in my entire life if anyone has edvidce it would be greatly appreciated
11 Replies 11

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Harry~

You did say "I just wish there was a way to make her come back to me", well I'm afraid looking at the situation from the outside it does not appear as if there is much chance for a renewed relationship with your ex-GF. It is very hard to see her around all the time interacting with your friends, a pretty clear message in itself.

Loss and grief can be quite overwhelming and consume all one's thoughts. As far as I know - I'm no expert - the only way you are going to feel better is when she is less important to you. Perhaps because of other things in your life or even another person.

This is a horrible thing to have to to undergo. The more distractions the better I guess.

Croix

Hi Harry harry,

I think your mind is in the right spot, knowing if you cannot get her back then you may just have to move on, as much as it sucks and as much as it hurts, you just need to find the inner strength to move on as best as you can and continue living your life. I am not sure why she wants to be friends with your friends for and it sounds like they are sticking up for you as well which is great.

Hold on hope, things will get better.

My best,

Jay