FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling Sad and Alone

Fruit_Tingle
Community Member

New here and not really sure what to do. Actually signed up over 2 years ago but never went through with posting anything....it's been a long ride. Just when I feel like I'm getting back on track I fall back down again. I'm tired of feeling this way and the day to day challenge of pretending to be ok or trying to get through the day without breaking down. I don't even know where to begin or what to do anymore.

13 Replies 13

Thanks for replying. I've been back a few times since your reply but don't really know what to say.

I thought I was improving but now I don't know. Why are things so hard!

I really don't know what to do. I've tried counselling and talking to friends and family and I thought it was helping opening up but now I don't know.

Hi Fruit Tingle,

Its okay thanks for your message. So it was helping but now you are feeling low again.

Do you want to talk about how you were feeling when it was helping?

Sometimes its just slow progress and we can have down turns. Reaching out is good so I think you're doing well there.

Love pumps

Thankyou for your reply Pumpkinella.

It's been a while since I've been on here. I've been trying my best and doing everything I can think of to help but it just seems hopeless.

You a right in saying it's slow progress. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I wish sometimes I could see a glimour into the future so I know if and when things will change and get better.

Fruit_Tingle
Community Member

Why do people say they are there for you but don't ever show up.