FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Quotes that I like

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I couldn't think of a more creative name for this thread so I kept it simple. I love coming across quotes that make me feel good or make me think about a situation in a different light. I have a "little book of confidence" that I used to carry in my handbag for when i needed it and I have a few other little books with quotes that I reflect on now and then

I thought it would be good to share some and encourage others to do the same.

For starters I have:

If you want to know someone's mind, listen to their words. If you want to know their heart, watch their actions.

People are not addicted to alcohol or drugs, they are addicted to escaping reality.

cmf x

1,019 Replies 1,019

If you wrestle with pigs, you’re going to get dirty!

And besides, the pigs enjoy it!

unknown

Fiatlux
Community Member

“When you're happy, you enjoy the music but when you're sad, you undestand the lyrics.”

― Frank Ocean

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

I mourn the relationship we could have had as much as the one we did.

-- Me

Loving someone isn't measured by how much shit you put up with...

Me

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Fiatlux, I love that Frank Ocean quote. 

I can't think of any quotes today! Just here to observe. 🙂

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

some will have said this... ?

A little empathy and kindness truly goes a long way.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

I think of my life as a series of moments and I've found that the great moments often don't have too much to them. They're not huge, complicated events; they're just magical wee moments when somebody says 'I love you' or 'You're a really good at what you do' or simply 'You're a good person'.

Billy Connolly

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Croix, I really like that one, because it's true. I had a coworker compliment my makeup the other day, and I don't think I stopped smiling for about twenty minutes after that!

Hurt People… hurt people

… Healed people… heal people

(Aunty) Brenda Matthews 🙏🏼

The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.”

— Bruce Springsteen