FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Let's have a conversation!

GloomyGirl
Community Member

BB is a place where you can share stories, ask for help or express how you feel. But sometimes it can help just by having normal conversations and making people laugh. Share some funny stories or something to make someone smile. I'll start of:

Today, we were running late for school so my mum shouted at me to hurry up and get in the car. I put my school bags in the boot of the car and my mum drove off. It wasn't until she got to my school and told me to get out that she realised I wasn't there.

HAHAHA. I found this story on a website so this didn't happen to me. But its very funny! LOL! Now it's your turn! Share a funny story you found or a funny experience of your own!  

1 Reply 1

Zeal
Community Member

Hi GloomyGirl,

I like your idea. Something really amusing happened to me about 5 years ago. It would have been hilarious to watch or to get on video, but hopefully my description will be somewhat funny too!
My family and I were at the Coorong with some family friends. We were on a  stretch of beach where there were really steep sandhills. Us kids were running up and down the sandhills, and also doing air jumps on the way down. Well, I decided to run really fast down the hill, doing some air jumps at the start, but then just running straight down. It was such a fun and exhilarating feeling. When I got to the very base of the sandhill, I had no way of slowing down quickly. All in one fluid motion, I launched face-first into the hard sand straight after the sprint down the huge sandhill! My face hurt for ages after that, but I was laughing so hard, and so were all the adults who were watching my epic face-plant!!

Anyway, I thought that may amuse some people.

Happy Christmas everyone!

SM