FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have anything right now what would it be?

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member

Hi everyone

If you were given one wish from a genie, what would be your ultimate dream or goal it could be anything you like even if its not realistic, the skys the limit and all your thoughs are welcome.

Have fun!!!

104 Replies 104

TIL087
Community Member
I will take a peaceful mind, thank you.

pl515p1
Community Member

My father wanted to talk to me about something on Father's day last year. but I had to pick up the shopping, the following night he went to sleep and never woke up. I wish I could have that conversation with him now, my mind constantly goes over just what he wanted to say to me, and talk about.

Please make sure to say how you feel to those you care about, it is true what they say, no one knows wheat tomorrow may bring.

I don't wish this unresolved feeling on anyone...

I wish I could talk to you dad, what did you want to say to me?...I will never know, it hurts so much.

Guest9337
Community Member

topsy_ said:I’d like a little touch of joy. Not heaps. Enough to enliven & encourage me. Bit selfish, huh?

Morning topsy_,

Your profile picture is bright and happy, I like those roses. We have 2 climbing rose vines attached to a recycled fence bordering our vegie garden. That deep red maroon colour. I took the cuttings from my parents place long long ago. I reckon they are in fact holding the fence up!

love dng.

connection

A nice extra hot cuppa in bed, but i have get it myself so no point in getting it and going back to bed

Having a calm partner

I wouldn't mind a coupla choc cream donuts.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Mine was going to be food related too lol !

Dng I used to hate roses. My mother loved them. At one house she had 75 of the blessed things. By the time she looked after them she’d be tired & cranky & abusive ie terrifying to me. I vowed I’d never like roses. But my tastes have changed as I’ve gotten older.

I would love a veggie garden. But I am the kiss of death to anything green planted in brown stuff. The only exception is I’ve kept a cactus plant alive for two months now!

Guest9337
Community Member

re roses n mum hatred.

Yeh I have something similar, my dad used to berate me daily for years as we did the dishes together after tea. He would in his own special way try to "improve" me during the time we spent together washing dishes... and I often ended up thinking particularly negative thoughts during and after the dishes.

So I feared doing the dishes for quite some time, like quaking in my boots kind of fear.

Today I washed the dishes as my first chore of the day... then I came here and said g'day to you topsy_.

Have a good day, stop and smell the roses please!

love dng.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi dng, I did post a reply but it’s disappeared into cyberspace.

What would I like right now - food! My belly is growling & it’s keeping me awake.