FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Croix Parler

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

I'd like to use this pace for miscellaneous matters that don't fit elsewhere

Thanks

Croix

2,100 Replies 2,100

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear mmMeKitty and all~

My fridge is indeed frost free, and walruses are not intelligent enough to see the bigger picture:(

I do not sit in a pool as my fur is excellent insulation and therefore my iceberg doesn't melt under me. Speaking of pool, if DB and Grandy leave more stuff behind I can sell I'll buy a pool table, and give my igloo some class!

No, sadly I was not in that coffee shop, though the last line after the one you quote

"They caught the last train🚉 for the coast
The day the music died"

I believes refers to the unfortunate ending of Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens

Croix

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Moon~

Bah. Humbug!

-C

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Croix...

🎄🎄🎄🎄Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas...as well as your family, friends and fur babies...

I really do hope that tomorrow will be peaceful but also a little bit noisy with the sounds of Christmas ringing through your heart...and home..

Thank you so much for being here...

A Christmas hug....Dear friend..🎄💚...

Grandy..

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

To all the freinds I've been dopey enough to miss with personal greetings I'll wish you all now the best of Christmases (or Compliments of the Season if that does not apply), together with wishes for a peaceful, productive and enjoyable year ahead

365 new days
365 new chances
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Croix

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Good one, Croix!

Heheh, I can play jingle bells with my tail! 😺

What are you doing today?

mmMekitty

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear mmMekitty and all~

You have unexpected accomplishments 🔔🔔🔔, how are you on the keyboard 🎹 ?

My Day? Well I Zoomed with colleagues in another organisation for an Xmas 🎄 natter, Then Mrs C and I got ready and went over 🚗 to an offspring's where we exchanged gifts 🎁 and my grandson, while pleased to see us found a screen 🎐 had greater attraction.

Now full of good food 🍒🎍 🍗🥗 we have returned and I'm writing to you and all.

So what mischief have you been up to today?

Croix

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Croix and all

Thanks for letting us know about your day. My oldest grand daughter has shouted during zoom meetings she wants to watch Peppa pig!!

zi was by myself today and used it as a time for self care.

, A neighbour I just met invited me to a nice evening meal.

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Merry Christmas Croix & all,

I spent today with family....we had a lot to eat and drink then played a card game. Overall it's was a pretty memorable Christmas.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

It's lovely seeing people having good days , even if we need to stick a label on a day, "Xmas" & sort of go out of our usual routine & make something happen.

I've been listening to quiet jazzy Xmas songs, from YouTube, & was surprise by my carer/helper, so had the lunch she brought me. Left a singing message for my sis on her voice mail, & been popping in & out of BB, but then I began feeling that awful tiredness again, & had a 2hr snooze, which didn't feel enough, so went back & snoozed another 4.5 hrs!

Tonight I was listening to the ABC Local Radio, to the pop quiz. It began with a couple of Xmas related questions, but then went onto other questions. Afterwards, The fellow, Mark someone spoke to a man who is at Davis Station in Antarctica. Hearing how they lve, about the curiosity of the local penguins. So I know now, Croix has lots of curious neighbours, who I think some, surely must be singers in my band!

I'm not so actually 'good' on my phone's keyboard. & have not got perfect pitch, .. not even close when I try to match notes I'm hearing in the music I'm listening to.

I've got to sort out some prizes, yet, but I'm tired again. Looks like I'll have to be making announcements tomorrow. Or did I give people until Jan 1 to get entries in??? I';; have to read my own Thread to remind me! 😸

My quiet time counts towards self-care. I hope the generous neighbour becomes a new friend for you, Quirkywords. 😸 They could do worse than to have you as a friend.

& Monkey Magic, family card games, & I am remembering the card games our family played, sometimes with my father, (can't recall my (ex-)stepmother playing) sometimes amongst kids Only when chance was a major part of the game did I manage to win sometimes. I was never so good at strategical thinking.

Goodnight all.

mmMekitty

demonblaster
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hiya Mr Croixy man 🐧 and your many friends here 👋

Oops meant to land here ages before this but hey better late than never...couldn't put you through that agony of not seeing me for any longer.

SO kicking off NYE 🎉🎈🎊💃oh oh 😁 that's me dancing btw shame there's no wrap dancing emoji... I might with extreme luck get on the floor, more likely if I fell which would be far from graceful I might add 😆 manage to bust a couple of moves that wouldn't be rap though it'd be more like trying to relocate my joints hence the noise from pain that some may thinks off key singing 😲 I might need some help getting back up though

Kitty hi darl heard you have a bb band on the go...you surely would have heard of the Grandeebis by now, us being pretty famous and all...well I'll tell you a little story about how Icebergs came about...see before Croixy sold our amp Grandy and I have been known to have band practice on what once was a solid Iceberg but our amazing sound bouncing off the far far away bergs creating a magnificent sound of ...um... ok we can talk about that later....actually broke off many bergs and Croixy then claimed one which I'll add he's not once thanked us for either...geepers we don't even charge rent.

SOooo anyhoo we're thinking we might use the one right next to Croixys you know that one that the inebriated kiwis had a wee rest on...boy do they know how to parteeee...for our big day/night which of course will flock millions of fans who pay the big 💰 to see us in action. So of course you're very welcome to perform as well with the bb band and we'd be happy to split the profits 90/10 in our favor...hey easy love we'll have to splurge and buy Croixy a stronger set of state of the art ear muffs 🔊..ooopsy I meant 🎧 and a new esky or should I say chily bin in real lingo 😉 ... being cheaper than a new fridge see. Yip I'm good like that

Croixy man I hope your healths at least stable poor bloke. Lifes harder with physical rot going on.

I've seen a few masks with a bit more breathing room and a small kinda ? filter/hole making it a little easier breathing. Unsure if they work better but I'd imagine they would.

Sounds like you had a good Xmas ☺ good to hear.

Oh I used 13 emojis on a quick count. Figured I was safe with more than 6 cause you mentioned walruses could count to 6 so maybe you didn't notice the others.

Love your kiwi references lol I'm listening 👂oop make that 14.

Peace wished good man and everyone ☺ (15 😄 can't help it!

🐧 uh oh