FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A-Z Towns/ Villages/ Cities visited.

Delectable
Community Member
A is for Annecy, a gorgeous village in South Eastern France, gorgeous pastel buildings, a beautiful lac, with canals winding through the village as well as cobbled streets, a village that has everything, reachable on the TGV from Paris, or from Geneva (Switzerland).
175 Replies 175

Fiatlux
Community Member

Hi everyone, I am new here…

E for Echuca… home to many in Victoria and brings back memories of summer holidays, camping by the mighty Murray (River). 

F is for Frisco, the part of Texas I used to visit

G is for Gothenburg, a town in Sweden that has significance to me as ground zero for a style of music I like

Hastings (VIC)

Inverloch (VIC) - Lovely seaside town, now a very expensive holiday destination or sea change destination. We spent my daughters 16th birthday there. The Jazz Festival was on and it was a lovely weekend. 

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Jillabee, a little country town. Not much there but it started with J lol. 

Fiatlux
Community Member

Kilmore (VIC) - A little country town, that we used to drive through to get to elsewhere. Now a very attractive Tree Change town.

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, USA. Had photos there, mostly changing planes at LAX. 

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Montreal, Canada. Had an awesome platter there. Quite pretty. 

Newcastle, NSW had some lovely friends there once upon a time, enjoyed catching up, loved the beaches as well.

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hahaha Dools, you read my mind! I thought 2 in a row was a bit much so I held back lol. 

Oregan USA. There'll be lots of places in the U.S. because my other half lives there. Oregon is SO beautiful! Loved our trip there. BF worked while I got to go out and explore. Nice memories.