FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hope

AdamW
Community Member
Hi Everyone, I was a somewhat frequent member of these forums a few years ago and found it and the information on this site really helpful. At the stage I was dealing with bad GAD and was looking for help. I haven't been on here for a while and wanted to follow up because personally things have been good, I still deal with Anxiety on occasions but my relationship with it has changed. Some things that I think have been the most helpful have been seeing a Psychologist, Eating well, Meditation, Exercise and trying to maintain a healthy life style, one of the most important things is also trying to do the things you enjoy doing (Cooking, growing a garden etc ). There is a lot of wonderful information on the internet and it helps to know there are other people going through the same thing. I understand how hard and difficult it can be, but please take one step at a time and remember to be gentle with yourselves. Take Care and all the best to everyone.
1 Reply 1

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

AdamW,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am pleased that while things have been good you have decided to share your message of hope to other posters.

You have mentioned what helped you being, psychologists, eating well, Meditation, exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

One step at a time and being gentle with yourself are also helpful advice.

Thanks again for your message of hope.

Quirky