FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I am Wrailith

Wrailith
Community Member

Soo I read on another page that u should introduce yourself on a thread. So hi. I’m wrailith.

my nickname came from me being the quite kid. The one that will stand behind listening to conversation and u wound notice her till the end. I’m not trying to be creepy I just want to be included. (Which is hard when say 10 words a day to just a few people)

I’m in high school btw.

well people started calling me the ghost girl and I an avid reader decide no that is bad name and changed it to wraith (similar to a ghost just cooler in the books I read). And Wrailith is just a slight spin on that.

(Pronounced Rae-lith)

Anyway u now know who I am. Yay for u. U can introduce yourself too now if u like (:

Wrailith

3 Replies 3

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi and welcome.

There are many reasons why you might not be able to say much in a conversation. And wanting to fit in is a natural thing as well. It is sad then that others started to call you names. Reading is a good hobby to have. It might not seem like it if you are getting teased about it. The spin on the name is quite cool also. I knew the name wraith from Lotro (the online game) and I like it!

as for me... I will intro myself in the next post. 🙂

for now, I will ask you what type of books you like to read? And perhaps what you like about them. (For me, reading was/is a form of escape.)

Tim

Hi Tim,

I love to read sci-fi, fantasy and sometimes a dystopian or murder mystery. Any recommendations? Also what kind of book do u read?

Wrailith

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Reading... horror or fantasy mainly. Recommendations... will have to get back to you.

However, at the moment I am listening to different podcasts.

How did you day go today?