FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

first post

Guest_9462
Community Member
hi folks. im Max. feeling bit out of sorts lately. cause everytime i say exactly how i feel, people cant handle it and usualy try and have me committed. so i never say how i feel... not any more... any way.. was very disappointed in. my mother wanting to be with her friends instead of me on mothers day. and for a mother who abandoned her kids many times i guess i should have expected it..
15 Replies 15

Desedrata
Community Member
I'm new here so, I have only replied to others so far. I'm still figuring out how to use the forum. I am happy to answer any questions you might have though.

Guest_9462
Community Member
Hi croix, thanks again for replying..by the way, i restarted my anti depresants myself a couple of months ago..and i will ask a doctor to up the dose very soon ,as it's still not quite doing the job...and i write about lots of things..a bit of a visionary...have written for the environment..and about people..about tragic stories...and places...some about surfing , etc..my style keeps changing,as I like experimenting with music..I find my moods also take on different styles of music genre...soul,blues,folk, rock, psychedelia...but always with lyrics that push people's imagination....max

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

The internet ate my reply -sigh so if the other version turns up you know why.

Dear Max~

It's impossible due to Forum rules, otherwise I'd like to hear some of you music, you must have a pretty wide range to do so many genres. I tend to go wiht Vietnam era stuff, Paint it Black, We gotta get out ... etc, though a some psychedelic: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Windmills of your Mind and so on.

You may not think that much of doctors, though finding a good one does happen, but taking about upping your ADs would be a good thing. I did not find 'more is better' and have had to switch umpteen times to get to the right one -which I have now.

If you do not think it too intrusive do you mind if I ask who it was thought you had to be hospitalized? You mentioned them in your first post.

Croix

Guest_9462
Community Member
Hi Croix.. I'm just starting my home cooked SPAGHETTI Bolognese...yum...I might start doing open mich somewhere again..not sure...as I've been told my songs are good...I can't remember about my 1st post..but my old psych past away long ago.

MarLou
Community Member
I dont know if im on the right page. Im returning home to the Uk on holiday. Im feeling disappointed because my sister is coming to see me. She missed my birthday. Spends most of her life posting on Facebook. She avoids my calls and doesnt want to talk to me. Im teary about it. I try to be friends with but she doesnt wanto know.

Hi MaryLou, your welcome here..don't worry ,you'll get the hang of this site...I've always wanted to go to Europe.