FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anyone else feel like they just failed everyone and like they just can’t take anymore

Evie_i
Community Member

This year has been like super super tough on me, my best friend was diagnosed with cancer and given maybe a year left to live, I lost three of my closest friends bc they didn’t think I was “cool” enough, my parents got really stressed with work and money. And not gonna lie I just feel like I’m not doing good enough for anyone and like I have no purpose. My parents always tell me I have done something good enough, or I failed at something. It just gets me down, yk? So much so that I was going to commit suicide earlier this year, I actually did try to, ig I just need people to talk it out to, but everyone just tells me it’s hormones or I’m just tired, like what the hell, I actually want to die and y’all are telling me this?! So yeah if anyone has any tips or finding their purpose please share xoxoxo

1 Reply 1

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Evie

Life can feel so impossible for such deeply feeling people. It can feel so torturous and we can feel so incredibly lost at times with no sense of direction while we deal with moments of pure despair. There is such an incredible beauty to sensitive and deeply feeling people, those who have the ability to sense and feel so much. My heart goes out to you as you feel the most challenging and depressing end of the spectrum that comes with great sensitivity.

Everyone has their own theory on what their purpose may be. Whether it's a collective purpose (regarding all people) or an individual purpose, besides being of service to each other in constructive ways I think our reason for being here is to come to gradually know our self. To learn who you are, what you are capable of, how deeply you can feel (whether it be from the spectrum of pure joy through to feeling pure despair or the spectrum or range that involves pure excitement through to pure exhaustion or something else) there is just so much to learn. I think, with so much to learn, everyone needs guidance and support. How to do life when you don't how to do it anymore means finding those who can show you or guide you.

Being a mind/body/spirit kinda gal, I believe whether what we face is triggered by mental challenge or dialogue, physical challenge or chemistry or a soulful kind of challenge, I think when we accept we work on all 3 levels, it's just not enough to say to someone 'You'll be right, you just need to get on with life'. When someone needs a light in the dark and a hand to hold, in regard to being led forward, that's a need that can be deeply felt. ❤️