FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Carlo

Carlo
Community Member

Hi, 

My name is Carl and I’ve been in business most of my life and helped and mentored quite a few young people get their life back on track and give them direction and am still doing the same thing. I grew up in my younger years on the streets left school at 15 and started working. My mother and father separated when I was 8 years old and spent most of my teenage years with an alcoholic mother.  I had a son with a very debilitating autoimmune disease, which caused extreme physical and mental health. He suffered from anxiety, ptsd and ocd. He passed 1 year ago. I saw him go through alot of physical and psychological pain which I was allways there to help him through calmly. So if any of you guys out there would like to reach out for a chat or just someone to listen to you please feel free to contact me.  

2 Replies 2

randomxx
Community Member

Hi there carl. Very nice of you to offer such support here and very appreciated especially considering what you do.

There is something l would love to ask your thoughts on with my d and l''' get back to you about it later on when time.

Take care and thanks again.

rx

BlueLily
Community Member

Hi Carlo,

Sounds like you are a very strong person despite going through so much difficult times and loss. You have come out of everything strong that you are willing to help others. It shows how empathic you are offering to "listen to".

You will find so many threads in this forum looking for help/direction or to just share their stories. You may find some that you connect with...

Thanks for sharing your story