FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hey I'm Dave

Canyoufeelit
Community Member

you can't get angry once you have died inside.. your mask becomes an emotionless zombie face.. and you should by now now how to pull yourself in and out of deep psychosis .. just remember with the loss of happiness , you lose anger and fear.. you can follow the psychosis deep ..once you can see what others only see in nightmares .and shrug it off . You see why some poor men and women can't keep fighting.. know one knows what's real...perception is each to there own.. maybe the doctor who tries to crack into your thoughts is the crazy one... He just doesn't know it.. .life is what U make it.. and I dropped mine, in the sand , then it got rained on and a dog shat on it!!. But somehow I fluked having an amazing son.. so I got backup to fight my demon's.and a reason for hope and the power that love gives. And I think that's life's golden nugget.. 

1 Reply 1

Bob_22
Community Member

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing. Sounds like your son gave you hope and inspiration to work on your mental health issues. This is great. Psychosis is distressing and if left untreated can be debilitating. Seeking professional help is generally the best way to deal with it. 

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/psychosis 

Bob