FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

RE: technical question - how to read and reply...

tranzcrybe
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey Divine Goddess, this post is specifically for you!

I was just thinking that if you didn't know how to read a thread/post, then you might not be able to access any answers provided - bit of a catch 22...

I see you are okay accessing a TOPIC using the blue buttons and links, and have ably demonstrated how to start a conversation, but the thing you need to know is that most TITLES (and particularly those of threads posted) and basically anything written in blue, link to the content (- even the links at the bottom take you somewhere relevant) and from there it is easy to click the REPLY button (once signed in) to add your say.

Just hover over everything to find a link.

Have fun exploring and do check the FAQ if you haven't already.

2 Replies 2

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks Transcribe - I hope what you have said is helpful &Devine goddess has seen your message. 

I wanted to add, it is not necessary to reply to a specific person's post within a thread. We can see all replies from every member replying to any other member. If you, Devine Goddess, would like, you can, when you open a thread title, reply to the initial post at the top of the page. 

mmMekitty

All good, mmMkitty

Yes, I did paraphrase the name didn't I? Couldn't recall precisely when creating the thread!

(although on the subject of linguistics, one might check spelling preferences for others' names also... Transcribe, indeed. What is the world coming to??

😄