FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Bipolar 11

Jdavid
Community Member
Hello I have been diagnosed as bipolar 11 due to induced hypomania from ssris has anyone else had a diagnoses like this ? I don’t think I am bipolar Going to see another physiatrist
1 Reply 1

PamelaR
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello Jdavid

Welcome to Beyond Blue forums. You have asked a very good question. One or more of our caring and supportive posters who has this diagnosis will respond to your query when they can.

In the meantime, there is a range of information out there about the signs and symptoms, I don't like to suggest googling because you never know if the information is correct or not. Have you tried doing a Beyond Blue search for - bipolar disorder?

I think seeing another psychiatrist may also be a good idea. Also, have you talked it through with your doctor? How about a close friend or family?

I think talking with someone always helps. So if there is no one close, then phone the Beyond Blue support services on 1300 224 636 or you can talk online between 3pm-12pm by clicking on chat online in the BB homepage.

Kind regards

PamelaR