FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Unscramble my word.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello everyone....

I like word games and thought this game would be fun to play....

Select a word you like with 6 letters..any word as long as it’s not a negative word...Please only words in English dictionary....the next person who comes along has to try to unscramble the word..

Example....enclad......CANDLE..

I’ll go first..good luck..

My scrambled word is... wleorf.....lol watch out for auto correct...

Grandy..

893 Replies 893

Advance

NIRWANG

Willow Jude
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Warning

OIIAADLNVT

VALIDATION… that was truly a conundrum for Letters and Numbers, a show I still watch reruns of.

MARDLANK

Null
Community Member

LANDMARK! dang that one took me a few minutes good one!

TREANITON 

I highly doubt anyone gonna get this one without google...

Fiatlux
Community Member

Hi Null, you are going to have to give us a clue? Got my scrabble tiles out but the closest I got was an 8 letter word INTRANET. For the life of me cannot find a 9 letter word with that combination.

Null
Community Member

alright, it is not a common word, hardly heard of in fact and is a term used in math

Null
Community Member

seems like you might be struggling or something, here's another clue, it starts with T ends with N and the 5th letter is A

Fiatlux
Community Member

I have TERNATION which in itself is not entirely a word, so I give up. Even for a word nerd like me I can not find it anywhere.

Hopefully someone else can solve it. In the meantime I may start a Fibonacci sequence 😁

Null
Community Member

oh dang i mistyped the word sorry, its meant to be TREATITON sorry bout that

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Null, I'm also struggling to find a 9-letter word with that combination. Is it possible you may have mistyped another letter? Otherwise I'd love to know what the solution is!