FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A-Z Towns/ Villages/ Cities visited.

Delectable
Community Member
A is for Annecy, a gorgeous village in South Eastern France, gorgeous pastel buildings, a beautiful lac, with canals winding through the village as well as cobbled streets, a village that has everything, reachable on the TGV from Paris, or from Geneva (Switzerland).
175 Replies 175

siasl
Community Member

J is for Jacana

Northern suburb of Melbourne, near Broadmeadows.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Kingaroy.I I always loved going there and stopping off and getting peanuts from a roadside stall and visiting and Aunty and Uncle there.

L is for Lyon, in France. culinary, architecture and home to some beautiful Roman remains...

M is for Manhattan - bars, buildings, billboards, madness and noise.

N is for Nice, a beautiful place in Southern France, in wintertime with pastel buildings, traditional Christmas lights, at the foot of the hills... perfect to stop and visit all the villages in the area this was my second passport stamp and my first Marche de Noel in 2018.... seems like a century ago.

O is for Oakleigh, a suburb in south eastern Melbourne. When I lived nearby, Oakleigh was vibrant with the Greek, Italian community in food. Used to get off here to go to Chadstone, a shopping centre that was pretty quiet at the time....or to my CSV compulsory appointments, when I look back now those social workers weren’t the least bit interested in me.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
P is for Pittsworth.I was there not that long ago when I went for a ride on my bike.

Q is for Queenscliff, a popular seaside town..in Victoria not far from Geelong, catch the ferry from Sorrento across.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
R is for Rosewood a town I have been through a few times.

S is for Soulac Sur Mer, in eastern France...a beautiful seaside village with terracotta houses, sandy white beaches, jazz dances from the 1920’s. Visited here from Pauillac, via the train through some picturesque vineyards and beautiful sunsets in swamps, off the beaten path but worth every minute.