FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A-Z Of films/movies

Airies
Community Member

Hi All,

just a thread of films/movies starting from A through to Z.

i will start and being the person I am i will start with

Jaws- a film that left me scared of going in for a swim for a year or two,

cheers

Len

3,848 Replies 3,848

Harry Brown (2009)

Starring Michael Caine, Emily Mortimer, Jack O'Connell, and Liam Cunningham. The story follows Harry Brown, a Marines veteran living on a housing estate that is full of youth crime. After a gang murders a friend, Harry decides to take justice into his own hands.

Interstellar (2014)

A sci fi movie I have not seen that also stars Michael Caine, along with Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Bill Irwin, Ellen Burstyn and Matt Damon.

Kindergarten Cop. 1990

Lovesick...      with Dudley Moore, Elizabeth McGovern (from Downton Abbey)..despite its corny name it's a great movie...I think there's even  tiny cameo scenes by the famous actor/director of the old Hollywood days, John Houston....I loved this one. Whoever thought the leading lady would end up in Downton Abbey?

Midnight in Saint Petersburg (1996)

Michael Caine, Jason Connery and Michael Gambon in a spy thriller set in Moscow.

This is the last time Caine appears as Harry Palmer, the first being some 30 years ago in The Ipcress File

(A) Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Oliver!    (the musical based on the story of Oliver Twist)

Playing Beattie bow