FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Confused and need a second opinion

KFPDW
Community Member
There's something I have been wondering, if you know someone is in need of help or is going through a hard time but they are horrible to you and don't listen and give you a hard time, should you still do what you can to help? Because what they are doing to you isn't ok. It's something I have been wondering about for some time. Going off past experiences and see it happen to others and in media. I'm confused by what I see in media. I see character being a difficult situation, trying to fix things but is so headstrong and doesn't listen when someone offers help and is trying to be kind. They act horrible towards the person who is just trying to be nice. And no one calls this character out for his actions. I get they are in a terrible situation but that doesn't make it ok to be horrible to others. Especially if they mean well.
13 Replies 13

KFPDW
Community Member
I'll check it out thanks 🙂

StevenK
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Sometimes if your raised in negativity you have negative beliefs about ourself, which when triggered by people who try hurt us, we half believe it already because deep down we may feel we are not good enough.

we also tend to create a world which matches are beliefs, if all we know is pain doom and gloom then we seek that out, because that’s our norm.

good news is we can change, by changing our programs, by adding good messages in, by creating new experiences and being self compassionate

all comes down to how we think,

StevenK
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Ignore post before this it was a accident. You should always absolutely do what you can to help someone else or love them. Because you should never change who you are based on how people treat you. That doesn’t mean we don’t have boundaries. But you have to understand people are doing the best they can with what they know and have been conditioned to believe.

We can never fix or change anyone, we can offer advice when asked, our best thing to help others is, nurture a loving feel over them in your mind,

also don’t judge at all, people just want to be herd and felt, be that open space for them. Also remember people who are in pain hurt others, they don’t mean it and so that’s where empathy comes in. Everyone else mite give up on them, but not you,

most people who take the I am a victim road, won’t be too open to help, because negetivity is there comfort. However most people refuse help because most the time they are not looking for advice, they just want to be understood and felt, not offered a solution.

we don’t tolerate violence though or any law breaking behavior.

so yes you see it’s all about perception. Society is negatively geared, we are taught to suppress negative emotions and not feel them, we can’t be seen as weak, however being vulnerable is true strength.

so Yes provide a loving energy over them because if you change the way you feel about people even when there behavior is unacceptable thsts when it counts. Always take the high road

theres A saying in business. Do you want to be right or do you want to be rich. It means treat people kindly no matter what, because you get payed on giving value and making people feel good, not putting them in there place

StevenK
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

But also don’t hang around people who are toxic, sure once your more evolved you can handle people being horrible, I can tolerate the worst of people and still be loving, because I’ve learned to see the good in people always. I expect the best from people

When you put out good karma god rewards.

but yeah if there really rude and mean then love them from a distance.

don’t hang around negative people if you can help it. Because our brains become synched if we are around it, we become what our senses take in, it’s a fast way to kill your well being by being in negative enviroments. Sometimes we don’t always help it (family members we live with)